"A GuppY User, I am a member of the freeGuppY association; why not join us?
You enjoy GuppY and you wish to help us with your knowledge and skills, or just a small donation: you are welcome indeed!
Joining this Association is participating in the development thanks to your financial help. It enables to help on occasions.
A friendly management
Blog and news
Boxes and menus
Items and categories
Migrating Version 5.02.xx
Migrating Version 5.0x.xx
Rights and Chmods
Install the site Guppy 5.02.xx
Redirect to a new site
Save the site
Securing your website
Docs and Tutorials
Tuto config mobile
Tuto sending mails
Tuto translation lang files
Tuto update skins GuppY
Tutorial Config LS
Tutorial Config PHP
Tutorial Config UG
Tutorial Config look
Tutorial Designation of admins
Tutorial GDRP compliance
Tutorial nstall Wamp
Creating an Editorial
Go to Admin/Structure/Free Boxes
1. Create a box named Editorial; if you type §Editoril, this title will show to the visitor.
2. Then go to Homepage Config to choose the location of the editorial.
3. Type §§ before the title of your Editorial box: §§Title of the Editorial Box.
4. In the table shown below, do not forget to to tick the box Editorial.
|Write the title of the free box :|
Places where the free box can be set
- A § will hide the title of box.
- Two §§ will show the title of the Editorial and the Welcome to...
- There's no page footer anymore, not anymore than Editorial or Special box.
All boxes are Free boxes. As far as Editorial and/or page foorter are concerned, suffices it to prefix the title with §§ and to put them in their chosen location : Editorial in Configuration/Homepage Config and page footer in bottom part of Boxes Config.