In the panel General administration, by clicking this icon: you arrive in the module assignment of rights to members.
Select a member
The first step is to select a member from a list. Present nicks are those of members are not collaborators.
Select a function and granting permissions
The second step is to provide a function to future collaborator.
The possible functions are :
- Writer: its role will be to take care of your website content. Two levels are possible:
- level 1: can not intervene on the documents it has created or created for him.
- level 2: may intervene in all documents of the services entrusted to it.
- Moderator : it will be more an oversight role with respect to responses in the forum, articles, blog and guestbook.
- Webmaster : its role is wider than the previous two, it will occupy more than the shape of your site content, somehow a maintenance technician.
- Collaborator admin : you will understand, this will be an assistant to the administrator of the site, the only right that he did not is managing passwords.
The last step, according to the function assigned to it, check the services that it will intervene.
Here is part of what is accessible to the moderator. Check the services that he accesses.
This is the same method to other functions.