Logo / Body of document
We will configure Logo / Body of the document :
We are going to take up this section in detail, the same principles being repeated afterwards in all the sections.
- Logo : you select the logo of your site, as for all images, it can be found in the img directory of the skin or in the img directory of GuppY.
- Outer margins: in the example, 0, no outer margins.
- Inside margins: 20px 10px in the example, to allow us to position the logo.
BODY OF DOCUMENT :
The body of the document is the equivalent of body, that is to say the background of the site, in relation to the page, and everything that will be displayed on the page.
- Cast iron: the type of texts, you can choose between 7 families of fonts, here the second one is selected,
- Style: choice between Normal, Bold text, Italic text, Normal is the right choice for text,
- Size: 14px, 15px or 16px are the sizes for text, 1.6rem is chosen (16px equivalent),
- Text color: a dark color on a light background and vice versa, #03224C fits
- Background: This is the background color that will be displayed everywhere in the background if there is no image to display.
- Apart from the different images or colors, the rest of the background is filled with this color,
- Background image: for this skin, no image selection,
- Fixed: by ticking allows to fix the site background, only the page moves, not the background,
- Repeat: choice between No, X+Y, X, Y. In plain text, No = no repetition, X+Y= horizontal and vertical repetition, X = horizontal repetition, Y = vertical repetition,
- Warning, if you put X+Y has an image, it will cover the whole background of the site,
- Position: 3 choices, TOP, CENTER, BOTTOM according to your image and your choice, depending on your choice
- Footer: possibility to put an image and choice for repetition.
Creation date : 15/12/2020 @ 13:57
Category : GuppY6 Documentation - Config Look Tutorial
Page read 1688 times