In the settings panel, when you click this icon: you arrive on the page definition of the themes of your site.
Defining themes :
Definition page themes will allow you to define the general theme of your website and themes specific to the skin you selected in the first drop-down list. Not to mention the click to save the configuration.
- In this section, you see the dropdown list skins that you select will be the original skin or the default skin of your site.
Warning, you cannot modify the no_skin but it must be present in the skins directory.
- For avatars, you apply the same principle, you select from the drop down list and it will be the default theme.
- For avatars, if you select "None", avatars are no longer displayed.
Note: Clicking the icon to the right of the drop-down list you can preview the theme.
Finally, you still have to define the display of the icons for your skin:
- If you check the icons will be displayed, if you do not check, no icons.
- Note: with font-awesome, the icon colour is the same as the colour defined in the skin for the font at the displayed class.
For example, if the colour of the font for the menu is white, the colour of the icons will be white.
The rotation of the skins can be programmed in advance but you must respect the format of the activation date.
By placing the mouse pointer on the bubble to the right of the field, you display the explanations shown on the right of the screenshot.