The purpose of this page is to show :
- the usefulness of secondary configurations page
- the inclusion of jQuery plugins in documents
1 . Configurations are established in secondary Config boxes.
Just add them to the list of available configurations, and configure locations as in the main configuration.
The usefulness of this extension is evident :
- lighten up the columns of the main page
- use in plugins
2 . Structure for the integration of jQuery plugins in documents is implemented by taking into account the following subdirectories inc/ :
- csshead : contains css files needed by plugins
- jshead : contains css files needed by plugins
- jqhead : contains files script
Most jQuery plugins work this way: place the necessary files in the corresponding directories without forgetting the pictures and write the formatting in the editor, either in the free boxes or items concerned.