CENTRAL BOX TITLE:
- Background: background color that will be displayed under the title, here #60C4EA,
- Opacity: 1, no transparency, this means that the background of the title will be the color chosen,
- Background image title: you can select an image, by default: X+Y when there is no definition for Repeat,
- Fonts (type of texts): the type of texts, you can choose between 7 families of fonts, here the second one is selected,,,
- Style: choice of options, here bold text for the title,
- Size: in the example 16px, you can also choose a size slightly larger than in the skin,
- Text color: the color must be adapted to the background color,
- Alignment: any of the 3 options, here Align left,
- External margins: 10px 10px 10px 0 10px, no external margins at the bottom, unless you want a space between the title and the body of the box.
- Internal margins: 5px, a 5px padding around the title,
- Borders: you indicate the color of the border for the border, for this skin #60C4EA,
- Border size: 0px, no borders
- Style: You select a style from the 8 styles proposed,
- Radius of rounded corners: a size in pixels, e. g. 6px, this will depend on the size of the area. 0px, no rounded corners.
Watch out! Watch out! Do not put a size too large, to display the long titles of the forum topics.
Creation date : 09/05/2017 @ 16:30
Last update : 03/12/2019 @ 14:42
Category : Documentation - Tutorial Config look
Page read 18913 times