Config Videos Theme
The themes are listed one by one in the order in which they are displayed on the Unite Gallery administration page.
For Theme Videos the configuration is a little different and you have to upload your photos and create thumbnails, save the configuration, then select Use of UniteGallery and Theme Videos.
- Dressing theme: right selection - Miniature, right - Title only, right - No thumbnail,
- Automatic slideshow playback: by default, disabled, no change,
- Time to disable right panel timeout: 2000 by default, this is 2500.
Comments of the miniatures with Theme - Videos:
- Slide Adjustment Mode: Default: Fill by default, no change, at selection, choice between Adjustment, Reduction and Fill,
- Note: Html5 Video corresponds to the type of video for the files hosted on your server, it is preferable to put an mp4 file, a webm file and an ogv file so that playback is possible on almost all devices, pay attention to the encoding of your videos, you upload your files by ftp in the directory of your video gallery, on the second line you put the URL of a file: photo/gal_634/Big_Buck_Bunny. mp4 for example, GuppY will find the other two and include them in the code,
- For Youtube, Vimeo and Wistia, you paste the video code on the second line,
- Then you add the title of the video and your comment in the fields provided.
Before going any further, a click on Save config is necessary to validate the configuration and update the theme construction.
Building the theme :
Here is the code of your updated gallery, a click on Show this theme and your gallery is displayed in a new tab.
Above all, do not modify the code manually to get your purposes, change the configuration again for the corresponding part, then save the configuration and display the theme again.
You're reading this line! Congratulations, you just finished configuring the tenth theme!
Tutorial by Papinou and Saxbar for the GuppY Team - November 2017 - CeCILL Free License