In the Settings panel, when you click this icon: you come on the configuration page Contact forms.
You can :
- create a new form, enter the information and click "Save."
- open a form to edit, click the button
- disable a form, click the button , it becomes
- delete a form, click the button
- use one of the types of email available, usually standard PHP email works.
You will notice that it is not possible to disable or remove the ctconfig form, it's the default form.
Creation date : 19/10/2020 @ 11:47
Category : GuppY 6 Help online - Configurations
Page read 2548 times